jueves, 11 de mayo de 2017

Are diamonds impossible to carve.

HELLO!


Here again! :D

This time I'm going to be shorter than other times, At least in words. (Ummmm) 

I'm going to start with the sword project, first of all, you can see the sword finished here:


The Tempered Metal looks really cool, no? I love that beetle color! My favourite!
The city looks really good too, the WIP preview renders I took in real time are very interesting:


(Anaglyph version, If you have Red/Cyan glasses, take a look please!)

As I was saying, are WIPs, and we need to change the camera and the object's positions.

I'm discovering skills I didn't know I had, maybe are not really hard to known but I'm proud of it. For example I created a generator for substance that I called "Comic Outline", and It can be used to make an easy and well-looking Cell shading.

I did the test in the pictures of the city, as you can see, but the first test were on the sword, where I'm going to show how it works.


In the picture you can see how it works, the generator is based on the Curvature map, so it detects where the borders and curvatures are and paints a stroke on it. That's why the most round objects are black. The point is that you can change the degrees of the corners you want to paint (I'm going to show this step later), change the kind of stroke with a custom grunge map and more!
If I mix my "Comic Outline" generator with the halftone one I used before, you can obtain some interesting results too.


If we fix the degrees and add some layers we obtain this:


And works really good with colour too!

(In this one the degrees are not fixed 😓)

And now I'm going to show how it works an object with the custom stroke and custom degrees:

This is the Love Potion (From the Alchemy project)


And now with my Generator!


-This is a default close-up picture of the generator:


As you can see it makes random strokes with different flows and Thickness.

-This one with custom stroke:


And that's all about my "Comic Outline" Generator for Substance Painter :D

I did more bottles, but not with the Comic Outline, only with the Halftone one:


My goal was that "medicine brown" for the glass, I used a similar technique as the cobalt bottle for the color.


___________________________


A deformed rose.
_________________________________

Basilisc venom.

___________________________


And for last the Deadly Night Shade from Nightmare Before Christmas as Easter egg.

_________________________

To end this Entry, Do you remember the Miratto-Chan I did for Ai-Chan?

Well, It has her like on Twitter! <3

That's all for now!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario