viernes, 17 de febrero de 2017

The Nightmare Continues!

Well,well, well,,, (No, it's not intentional, were the first words in my mind) 😭 (And, then the Oogie Boogie song started sounding too) What have we here!

Ok, ok, Done.

The Town Hall is a success, I'm very happy at the momment.

(Substance Painter Screencap)

From a "far" view the textures are acting good, something that happened before, but now the bricks are outside, correct, and the form is more faithful to the movie.

(Substance Painter Screencap)

As you can see the textures are good-looking now when we approach.

I know that the yellow lights aren't nice at the momment, but it's something I want to try inside Unreal Engine 4.

(Susbtance Painter Wireframe)

The geometry is acting very good thanks to the normal map I made in zbrush.

Taking advantage of the floor I made for the Town Hall I made a quick test in Unreal and touched the light a bit, but only for a look testing, not as final work:

(WIP Unreal 4 Screencap)

After the Hall and the floor I started the clock, that could be seen in one of the screencaps of the last blog.


(As you can see I'm trying to keep it as close as possible)

(Substance Painter Layers)

(FIN)

The clock is very beautiful 😸 It's mostly hand-painted, like a 90%, the only material is not hand-painted is the steel of the sign. The numbers and the "Days to Halloween" were done hand-painted too, this one made with a mask in photoshop (I tried directly with Substance but I sisn't liked it) I think that the font used on "Days to halloween" were hand-painted on the original film. I love the light part, is identic.

(Days to halloween mask - Photoshop Screencap)

To end the Town Hall, I did the pole thing with the halloween cloth.

I did a low-poly version again, and then the high version on ZBrush for the cloth folds

(Mid-poly version, I lost the low one 😓 but It wasn't something awesome to see)

(Uv's. Something I don't like to show, I prefer that people don't know where the cuts are)

(Baked normal in Substance Painter)

(Comparison in Substance Painter)

And that's all with the Town Hall, 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario